Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021:
Akola DCC Bank has released their recruitment 2021 notice for the Post of Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) of the bank. The online application has been started from 20th 2021 August and the last date is 4th September 2021. This is a great opportunity for those students who want to forward their career in the banking sector.
Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021: Online Application Process
Candidates can apply from the official website of Akola DCC. Akola has set two steps for the online application process. The first step is Online Registration and the second step is Online Payment. If any candidates miss any step then they should not eligible for the examination. Candidates are advised to check the Online Application process carefully. Let’s check out Step one.
Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021: Step 1: Online Registration
- Firstly candidates have to visit the website of Akola and click on the Notification button.
- After that, there will be a form open up and candidates have to fill up that form with their Email ID and valid contact number.
- Candidates have filled the form carefully because after submitting the form there are no changes will except.
- Candidates have to submit their scanned documents like photographs, Signatures, Handwritten declarations ensuring that all scanned documents are totally correct.
- The name of the candidate of his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly.
- After that, the online registration will be done correctly and the same confirmation will be sent on the registered number and email ID.
Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021: Step 2: Online Payment Process
For online applications after the registration process candidates have to clear the payment process. Akola DCC Bank has been clearly mentioned that candidates have to pay the application fee in the online method only. There is no cash or other mode that will be accepted. Candidates can pay the application fees by following steps.
- The application fee/intimation charges of Rs. 1000/- (include GST) for all candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card (Rupay/Visa), Mobile Wallet (UPI)
- After submitting the payment candidates are advised that do not to close the window without the confirmation of receiving payment.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated automatically.
- Nom-generation of e-receipt indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. on the failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Pr0visional Registration Number and Password and repeat the payment process.
- For Credit card users All charges are listed in Indian Rupee.
- The candidates must follow the instructions given above.
Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021: Procedure for Uploading the documents
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/Signature/Declaration”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature/Declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- If the Signature/Photograph/Declaration of the candidate is not clear, the application may be rejected.
Akola DCC Bank Apply Online 2021: FAQs
What is the qualification for Akola Bank Jr Clerk Posts ?
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
When will Akola DCC Bank will release Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Akola DCC Bank has released Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 on 20th August 2021
What is the Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Application Last Date?