Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released admit card for the applicants who have applied for the Assistant Manager post. The application process has started on 10 August 2021 and will end on 22 August 2021. The total no. of vacancies released by IDBI is 650. Interested candidates can check their admit card on the website of IDBI. Candidates must check all the important details for the IDBI Bank executive recruitment 2021. The written test is scheduled to be conducted on 04 September 2021.
Read here : Official Notification of IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
The category wise details of vacancy is stated below:
- Unreserved – 265
- OBC – 175
- EWS – 65
- SC – 97
- ST – 48
Click here : Download Admit Card for IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment
How to download IDBI Assistant Manager admit card?
Candidates are requested to follow the steps to download admit card :
- Visit the official website of IDBI.
- Click on the career link present on the home page.
- Go to the current openings link.
- Click on the call letter for the online examination.
- Login through your Registration No. and Date of Birth as provided during the registration.
- Click on the download admit card button.
- Link for downloading the pdf of admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and read carefully the exam day instructions provided.
Documents to be Carried with Admit Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- Passport Size photo – 2
Covid 19 Guidelines for Exam
- Candidates should wear mask and carry their own sanitizer (50 ml) for proper safety.
- Candidates have to follow proper social distancing rules.
- Candidates can carry their own water bottle ( transparent).
- Candidates should have the Aarogya setu app installed on their phone which will be checked by the security at the exam centres or students can carry a self-declaration form present at the end of admit card.
CMSS Recruitment 2021:Know CMSS Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Salary Structure
PFRDA Online Application 2021: Check Apply Online Process & Required Documents Details
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s:
Where can I download the hall ticket of IDBI Assistant Manager ?
The hall ticket is made available on the official website of IDBI on the home page.
What was the Age Limit of IDBI Recruitment?
The maximum age limit to apply for the application was 28 years. Certain age relaxation is also given to category students.
Where do I get the registration no and password?
Registration no and password is present on the application form submitted. Also it is sent to the email id and phone no registered by the candidate.
What is the exam pattern of written examination?
Objective type questions from 4 sections: General, Economy and Banking Awareness, Logical Reasoning Data Analysis and Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude and English language. Total no. of questions asked will be 200.
Will there be negative marking in the exam ?
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.