South Indian bank of India PO Application 2021 has started on 1st Sept 2021. Entrants willing to apply must check the SIB PO Eligibility 2021. The SIB IB Notification 2021 states there will be 160 vacant posts for the Civil Judges. There will be vacancy reservations available for minority candidates. The SIB PO Exam Pattern 2021 has already been released entrants willing to apply must have a look into the exam pattern for better chances of success. Let’s have a look at the SIB PO Exam details:
|General – Rs 800
|SC/ST – Rs 200
It is very important to know about the SIB Po Eligibility Criteria 2021 for entrants to know, to understand if they are eligible to apply. Let’s have a look at the details of the SIB PO Eligibility 2021:
SIB PO Notification 2021 on Eligibility:
The eligibility of an entrant is determined by three factors, nationality, age limit & educational qualification. However, for SIB PO exam entrants are also expected to have work experience in a similar field. Entrants must meet all the criteria to be able to apply. There will be a relaxation in the age limit for the minority candidates. However, if you are claiming the age relaxation you need to provide a relevant cast certificate to prove your claim. Now let’s have a look at the details of eligibility criteria:
SIB PO Eligibility – Nationality:
- The entrant must be a citizen of India.
- He or She can be a refugee from Tibet, who had come to India before January 1st, 1962, to settle down here forever.
- The entrant can be a person of Indian origin, who arrived from East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Burma, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zaire, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, and Pakistan, to settle down in India forever.
- The entrant can also be a person who was been issued a certificate of eligibility by the Government of India.
SIB PO Eligibility –Age Limit:
- The entrants must not exceed the age of 28 years.
- The entrants must not be born earlier than 01.08.1993.
- Entrants must not be born after 31.07.2003.
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST entrants.
SIB PO Eligibility –Educational Qualification:
- Entrants must have completed a graduation degree in any subject from a Govt Recognized university or institute.
- Must have scored 50% marks in graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in a regular course or (10+2+ 3/4) system.
- Entrants who had scored less than 50% in graduation will not be considered eligible.
- There will be no round off provided for entrants who have scored 49.99%.
- If entrants have a gradation system in their graduation the grade of the entrant must be equal or more than 50%.
- Entrants who have done technical courses should score 50% or more in Diploma/ Polytechnique and Graduation.
- All entrants should have done their 10th standard and 12th standard schooling in a regular course.
- Distance learning will not be considered valid.
SIB PO Eligibility –Work Experience:
- All entrants must have 2 years of experience in Officer cadre post under any Commercial or Urban Cooperative Bank or Banking Subsidiary or Small Finance Bank.
- The preferred are of experiences are as follows:
- Credit Mid Office Functions
- Branch Operations
- Gold Loan Business
- Liability Sales
- MSME Relationship or Sales Manager.
- Risk management
- Credit Retail and MSME Underwriting
- Collection and Recovery
Entrants must ensure they have all the above-mentioned qualifications. Failure in having any of them will leave disqualifying of the candidature. Entrants must also know the SIB PO Exam Pattern to understand how the exam will be conducted and the selection of candidates will be done. After the final selection through the interview, the fitness of the entrants will also be tested. They will also be going through background verification. Entrants can get placement anywhere in India. They must be ready to work for at least 2 years in the banking sector. Entrants who are applying must ensure they have all the qualifications required for the job post.
What is the upper age limit for applying to SIB PO recruitments?
For general entrants, the upper age limit is 28 years.
Is there any age relaxation for SC /ST candidates in SIB recruitments recruitment exam?
The upper age limit will be for SC/ST candidates is relaxed by 5 years.
What is the minimum educational qualification of SIB recruitments 2021?
The educational qualification for SIB PO is graduation with 50% marks.
Are handicapped entrants allowed to apply for SIB PO recruitments?
No, entrants who are physically fit can only apply for the SIB PO exam.