Staff Selection Commission Or SSC has already released SSC GD Constable Notification 2021 for the job opening. The SSC GD Constable Exam will be conducted in four phases, CBT, Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency & Medical Test. CBT is an objective type computer-based exam. Physical Standard will be focused on body measurements and Physical efficiency is based on physical activities like running lifting etc. All candidates do not have to go through a computer literacy exam. Entrants must know that the SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process is tricky and need to be done correctly or else the application might get canceled altogether. Candidates go through SSC GD Constable Syllabus to know the subjects to study. The SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern will also help the candidates to know the marking scheme in detail. Let’s have a look at the important dates for the exam and the SSC GD Constable Apply Online complete process.
SSC GD Constable Online Application 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Start Date
Online Application Last Date
Last Of Generating Off Line Chalan
Last Date of Challan payment
SSC GD Constable Online Application 2021:
The SSC GD Constable Online Application is very important to be completed in the correct way or else it can be canceled. There are certain guidelines to follow while filling the registration form. Let’s have a look at the steps:
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process: Step I
- Log into the official page of SSC.
- Check the top right-hand corner of the website.
- You will find the Apply button.
- Click on the Apply button and look down for the tab of various SSC exams.
- Select SSC GD Constable and click over SSC GD exam 2021-22.
- You will be taken to the application form.
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process: Step II
- Read all the details carefully and fill in all the required fields.
- The fields with red star marks are mandatory and you cannot bypass those fields.
- The first page will ask for govt Id proof, personal details, educational qualification, gender and contact details (email and mobile number).
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process – Step III
- Candidates must provide a personal and working mobile number and email id. The mobile number and email Id will be verified by a one-time password.
- Follow the advice given below each field carefully before filling in the required info.
- After filling all the fields double-check everything and then click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also click on the reset button to start filling the form again, in case there is a mistake.
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process – Step IV
- After you fill the first page and click on save, there will be another page to put your alternate contact details.
candidates must select three exam centres from the region they belong to.
- They must choose the job post they want to apply for.
- There will a checkbox to be ticked to confirm that the candidate has agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
- candidates will now be asked to pay application fees that are Rs 100, however, female candidates and candidates
- under reserved groups do not have to pay it.
- candidates must pay the application fee and check the payment status to make sure the payment was received or the application status will remain incomplete. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) does not allow candidates to make any changes in the application form after the final submission. So the candidates should enter all the information correctly and should preview all the details carefully.
SSC GD Constable Apply Online: Photo and Signature Uploading Guide:
There are some guidelines for SSC GD Constable Apply Online to be followed for uploading photographs and signatures while filling up the online registration form. Candidates need to upload their scanned coloured photograph and signature in JPEG format as per the specifications mentioned below:
||Dimension( width* height)
||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
||20 kb to 50 kb
||100 X 120 pixels
||4 cm x 3 cm
||10 kb to 20 kb
||140 X 60 pixels
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Process Starts: Application Fee
The application fees are INR 100 and can be paid online or offline mode. However, there are exemptions as well. Let’s have a look:
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Women candidates (irrespective of category) / SC / ST /Disabled candidates (PwD) / Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
- Online Mode: Use BHIM UPI, Net Banking or Visa/ Master card/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Offline Mode: Download SBI Challan from the web portal and submit the same with cash in any SBI Bank branch during working hours.
After successful payment of application fees and completion of the application process, the candidates are asked to take the printout of the application form for future reference. Applications received without the payment of the exam fee get rejected.
Documents Required for SSC GD Constable Apply Online DOC Verification:
- The candidates must carry any two Government photo ID proof. Adhaar card would be the best option to carry, however, if it is not available then other ID proof can be used.
- In case an Adhaar card is not available, other ID cards like, voter’s card, driving license, pan card, passport, college or university ID cards, employment card (Govt or PSU), Ex-service man’s discharge book issued by the ministry of defence, or any other photo ID card issued by Central Govt of India.
- If your govt photo ID card does not have your date of birth kindly carry the original documents, for example, matric certificate or mark sheet issued by CBSC/ICSC or State board only. Birth certificates and minority group certificates are also valid.
- candidates using the scribe facility must carry a proper medical certificate or photocopy of the scribe’s ID Proof.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format.
- Certificate of Disability, if the candidate has a benchmark disability.
- If a candidate fails to carry any of the above-mentioned documents to the exam centre they would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How to Retrieve the forgotten Registration Password?
If the candidates forget their registration password they can regenerate it by
- Visiting the official website of ssc. nic.in
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your registered mobile number/ email id
- Click on the submit button and you will be able to generate a new login password.
FAQs Related to SSC GD Constable Registration:
How can check my SSC GD Constable Online Application Status?
You can check the SSC GD Constable Online Application status by logging into the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/) using your credential.
Is it possible to make changes in the Online application after it is submitted?
It is not possible to make changes to the online application after it is submitted.
Can I get a refund of my exam fee? I do not wish to appear in the exam.
The exam fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
What is the exam fee for SSC GD Constable?
For general and OBC entrants, the exam fee is Rs 100 however, women and entrants under SC, ST category are exempted from paying the exam fee.
What is last date of paying exam fee through E challan?
The last date of paying exam fee through E-Challan is 7th September 2021
Author: Silpi Ghosh
A passionate writer and education enthusiast. Looking forward to the digitization of education and helping students in achieving their goals.