UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer for a total of 154 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online for the UKPSC AE exam from 1st September to 21st September 2021 from the official website. The UKPSC AE 2021 exam date will be announced soon on the official website of UKPSC. The selection process of UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 is conducted in two stages which are Written Exam and Interview round. Scroll through this page to get complete details about UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021.
UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021:
The applicants must prepare and be ready for the upcoming UKPSC AE Recruitment Exam. The applicants must prepare a study schedule to complete the studying of the UKPSC AE Syllabus. The applicants can increase their chances of success by attempting the mock tests and Practice sets regularly. The syllabus for UKPSC AE is vast and required special care while preparing for the exam so that candidates can easily qualify for it. Scroll down the article to go through the UKPSC AE Syllabus to crack the UKPSC AE Exam in one attempt.
UKPSC AE Syllabus: General English:
- Terms commonly used in office communication
- Direct and Indirect Narration
- Use of Conditionals.
- Proper ordering of jumbled sentences
- Correct use of Tenses
- One-word substitution
- Use of correct Prepositions
- Subject-Verb agreement
- Spotting the errors pertaining to adjectives,
- Adverbs and determiners
- Use of Verbs-Main, Auxiliary, and Modals
- Transformation of sentences
- Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
UKPSC AE Syllabus: CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Theory of Structures
- Steel Design
- R.C. Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Canal structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Building construction
- RAILWAYS AND HIGHWAYS ENGINEERING
- Roads and Runways
- Water Resources Engineering
- Planning for Water Resources
- Water Requirements for crops
- The distribution system for canal irrigation
- Sanitation and Water Supply
- Environmental Engineering
- Typical features of Sewerage systems
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanics of Solids
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Science
- Production Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Energy Conversion
- Networks & Systems
- Elements of Electronics
- Power System Analysis and Design: Line parameters and calculations, Performance of Transmission lines, voltage distribution over an Insulator string, string efficiency improvement, ANd tension calculations, conductor vibrations, Disruptive and visual Critical Voltage, Corona loss, Interference between Power and Communication Line, Parameters of single and three core belted cables, Bus admittance matrix, Load flow equations and methods of solutions,
- Elements of Electrical Machines: Generation of E.m.f., m.m.f. and torque in rotating machines, motor and generator characteristics of d-c, synchronous and Induction Machine, equivalent circuits, commutation and armature reaction considerations, Parallel operation.
- Utilization and Drives: Electrical motors for various drives and estimates of their rating, starting Braking and reversing operations of motors, speed control of d-c and induction motors, static power controllers and Electronic circuits for speed control
- Measurements: Basic methods of measurement, standards, error analysis, indicating and recording instruments, measurement of voltage, current, power, resistance, inductance, capacitance, power factor, frequency and flux, Instrumentation system for pressure and temperature measurements.
Follow UKPSC AE Admit Card 2021 for the latest admit card updates.
- Industrial Electronics: Principles and design of single-phase and polyphase rectifiers. Smoothing and Filters regulated power supplies, speed control circuits for drivers, invertors d-c to d-c conversion, choppers, times, and welding circuits.
- Digital Electronics: Small Signal Transistor analysis, Steady State and Transient switching characteristics of semiconductor devices, clipping clamping, and switching circuits, Multivibrators, Boolean.
- Microwaves and Communication system: Electromagnetic wave in guided media, waveguide components, resonators microwave tubes, microwave generators, and amplifiers. Generation and detection of amplitude-frequency phase and pulse modulated signals using oscillators.
- Electrical and special Machines: Rotating magnetic field, Polyphase motor, Torque slip Characteristics, Equivalent Circuit, and determination of its parameters. Starters, speed control, Induction generator.
Power system protection: Switchgear methods of Arc Extinction, Restriling, and recovery voltage, Testing of circuit breakers, Protective relays, protective schemes for power system
- Elements of Microprocessors: Data representation and representation of integer and floating point numbers, organization and programming of a microprocessor, ROM and RAM memories
- Fluid Mechanics
- Rural Engineering
- Surveying, Levelling and Land Development
- Process and Food Engineering
- Storage Engineering
- Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
- Tractor Power
- Farm Machinery
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Drainage Investigations
- Ground Water Hydrology and Tube well Engineering
Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Candidates are requested to apply online for UKSPC AE Recruitment between 1st September to 21st September 2021. The selection process is conducted in two stages which are the Written Exam and Interview round. Interested and Eligible candidates should check UKPSC AE Eligibility apply before the last date to appear for the exam.
UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021 FAQs:
What is the last date to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online for the UKPSC AE exam from 1st September to 21st September 2021 from the official website
What is the selection process UKPSC Recruitment 2021?
The selection process of UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 is conducted in two stages which are Written Exam and Interview round.
What is the age limit to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021?
The age limit of the candidates should be between 21 years to 42 years to be eligible to apply for the exam.
What is the exam date of the UKPSC recruitment 2021?
The UKPSC AE 2021 exam date will be announced soon on the official website.
Is there any negative marking in the written exam of UKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Yes. There is a negative marking in the written exam.