Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applicants for the recruitment of various posts under Technical Education Teaching services for the year 2021. 1370 vacancies have been released by the recruitment body. The notification has been released on 15 September 2021. The link will be active till 15 October 2021. The candidates must be eager to know the post-wise vacancies for different categories and the age and educational qualification required to apply for the respective post. The exam is decided to be conducted on 12 December 2021.
The application fee Gen/OBC is 225/- and for SC/ ST/Ex-servicemen is 105/- and for PH candidates is 25/-. Candidates can pay the exam fee through the online fee mode only.
Read here: Official notification of UPPSC recruitment (English), Official notification (Hindi)
UPPSC Recruitment – Age Limit
The age limit to apply for the Principal post is between 35 to 50 years as on 01/07 /2021. For other posts, 21 to 40 years is the age limit to apply. The age relaxation is also provided to the different categories depending upon the UPPSC rules.
Click here to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Recruitment – Vacancy details
No. of vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances/ requirements. The post wise vacancies are stated below:
Lecturer Engineering Subject
Lecturer Non Engineering Subject
UPPSC Recruitment – Educational Qualification
- Principal – Ph.D. and First Class at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant discipline with 16 years experience.
- Lecturer Engineering Subject – BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Subject.
- Lecturer Non-Engineering Subject – Master Degree in Related Subject with UGC NET Exam Qualified.
- Workshop Superintendent – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class.
- Librarian– Masters Degree in Library Science with First Division Marks & Qualified National Level Test Exam.
How to apply for the UPPSC Teaching Post?
- Candidates should go through the detailed advertisement before applying for the recruitment form.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Chose the post you want to apply for.
- Register yourself by applying on the application portal.
- Click here to apply.
- Fill in the details as asked in the form.
- Application ID and password will be generated for future use.
- Login with the details and fill in the personal details and other required fields.
- Upload the photo and signature as per the dimensions asked.
- Pay the application fee and submit after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
UPSC NDA Eligibility 2021: Nationality, Education, Age Limit & Physical Standard
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Know Eligiblity Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application Details
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs:
What is the last date to apply for UPPSC Teaching Services?
The last date to apply for UPPSC Teaching Services is 15 October 2021. However, the last date to make the payment is 12 October 2021.
What is the age relaxation given to SC/ST students ?
Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit is given to SC/ST students.
What are the posts released by UPPSC recruitment?
Various Posts like Principal, Lecturer, Workshop superintendent, Librarian have been released.
When is the exam date of UPPSC Teaching Services?
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 12 December 2021.
What is the age limit to apply for Principal post ?
For the Principal post, the age limit is 35-50 Years.