Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit Card for the recruitment year 2021 for CMS. Candidates who have applied for the same can check their admit card on the official website of UPSC. The admit card is made available from 28 October 2021 and will be available till 21 November 2021. Candidates are also advised to read the exam day instructions carefully. The examination for CMS is going to be held on 21 November 2021. The online application for the same begins from 07 July to 27 July 2021.
Download Admit Card of UPSC CMS
UPSC CMS Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Post wise vacancies are stated below:
- Category I– Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349
- Category II– (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 (ii) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 05 (iii) General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation- 184
Official notification of UPSC CMS 2021
UPSC CMS Recruitment: Age Limit
A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August 2021. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989. Certain age relaxation in the upper limit of age is also provided to the category students. Candidates can check the notification for the age relaxation limit.
UPSC CMS Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical and medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 as per the rules directed by the UPSC.
How to Download the UPSC CMS Admit Card?
Candidates should follow these instructions to check their admit card
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click here.
- Go to the admit card link present on the home page.
- Click on the download admission letter link of CMS.
- Log in with your credentials to download the admit card.
- Take a printout and read the instructions carefully.
Covid 19 Guidelines for Exam:
- Candidates should wear masks and carry their own sanitizer (50 ml) for proper safety.
- Candidates can carry their own water bottles ( transparent).
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier – I Result Out: Check SSC CHSL Tier I Selected Candidates PDF Download Link
CGPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021: Complete Vacancy, Eligibility & Online Application Steps
UPSC CMS Admit Card FAQs:
What is the exam date of UPSC CMS ?
The UPSC CMS examination is going to be conducted on 21 November 2021.
How many vacancies were released for recruitment of UPSC CMS?
838 vacancies were released for the recruitment of UPSC CMS.
How can I download admit card for UPSC CMS examination?
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPSC.
What is the selection process of UPSC CMS?
The selection process consists of 2 stages:
1. Written Test
What is the age limit to apply for UPSC CMS?
The candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2021.
Author: Anjali Srivastava
Anjali Srivastava works as a Content writer & blogger for SSC, Railway, Bank exams. An aspirant who has Cleared Tier 1 & 2 CGL (2018) & SBI, LIC, FCI preliminary exam. Write Quora answers & active in Quora Space.