Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited eligible candidates for the online application form for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2021 for 838 posts. Interested candidates can read the full notification here in the article and can apply it on the official website of UPSC.
The application form has started from 07 July 2021 and the process will end on 27 July 2021.
UPSC CMS Recruitment- Vacancy Details
Post wise vacancies are stated below:
- Category I– Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349
- Category II– (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 (ii) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 05 (iii) General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation- 184
No. of vacancies can vary depending upon the requirements. Reservations will be made for category students depending upon their availability.
The Application fee is 200/- for General/OBC and 0/- for SC/ST/PH and all category females. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03.08.2021 to 09.08.2021 till 6.00 PM. Details of withdrawal of application can be read in the official notification released by UPSC.
UPSC CMS Recruitment- Age Limit
A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2021. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989. Certain age relaxation in the upper limit of age is also provided to the category students. Candidates can check the notification for the age relaxation limit.
UPSC CMS Recruitment- Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical and medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 as per the rules directed by the UPSC.
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to go through the official notification as released thoroughly before applying for recruitment form 2021.
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Register yourself by applying on the application portal .
- Click here to apply.
- Fill in the details as asked in the form.
- Application ID and password will be generated for future use
- Login with the details and fill the personal details and other required fields.
- Complete the two parts of registration.
- Upload the photo and signature as per the dimensions asked.
- Pay the application fee and submit after verifying all the detail.
UPSC CAPF Eligibility 2021 : Nationality, Education, Age Limit & Physical Standard.
SSC CGL 2019 Marks Released: Direct Link & Steps To Check Result
Author: Anjali Srivastava
Anjali Srivastava works as a Content writer & blogger for SSC, Railway, Bank exams. An aspirant who has Cleared Tier 1 & 2 CGL (2018) & SBI, LIC, FCI preliminary exam. Write Quora answers & active in Quora Space.