Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021: Bank of Maharashtra has invited online applications from candidates for recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II on 01.09.2021. The last date to submit the online application is on or before 19.09.2021. The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interviews in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply before the last date to appear for the exam. Scroll through this page to know complete details about Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021.
How to Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021 Online?
- Visit the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on the ‘Careers ’ Recruitment Process
- Now open the link “Online application for the recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE I & II 2021-22”
- Click on the option “Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications.
- Candidates can fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Now click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021: Application Fees
Candidates should make the payment by using a debit card/credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated. The application fees are as follow:
- UR / EWS / OBC: Rs 1180
- SC / ST: Rs 118
- PwBD: Fee Exempted.
- Women Candidates: Fee Exempted.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021: Guidelines for Scanning Photograph and Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned image of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as per the specifications mentioned below.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. The picture should be taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 20kb and 50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
2. SIGNATURE, LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION, AND HAND-WRITTEN DECLARATION IMAGE:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10kb and 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Candidates are requested to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment between 01.09.2021 and 19.09.2021. The selection process will be conducted in two stages i.e Online Exam and an Interview round. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply before the last date to appear for the exam.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Apply Online 2021: FAQs
What is the last date to submit the application form for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021?
The last date to submit the online application is on or before 19.09.2021.
What is the selection process of Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021?
The selection process will be conducted in two stages i.e Online Exam and an Interview round.
What is the age limit for the Agriculture Field Officer and IT Support Administrator to apply for Agriculture Field Officer and IT Support Administrator? to apply for
The age limit of Agriculture Field Officer and IT Support Administrator is 20 to 30 years.
What is the exam pattern of Bank of Maharashtra SO online exam?
The Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern consists of Objective Test. The maximum marks is 100 marks. The exam will be conducted online for the duration of 60 minutes.
When will the admit card for Bank of Maharashtra SO online exam BE RELEASED?
The Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card will be released on the official website a few weeks before the commencement of the exam.