The RRB NTPC CBT I was conducted from 28th December 2020 – 31st July 2021 in seven shifts. The RRB NTPC Provisional answer keys are available for download from the region-wise main website of RRB. Entrants can view and raise objections from 16th August 8 pm till 18th August 8 pm 2021. The entrants can access the answer key and get it printed from the official website of RRB. The entrants need to log into their respective regional website of RRB to view download the RRB NTPC Answer Key. If the entrants need to challenge the answer keys they can do that within the given period of time only. Even they can keep a printout of their response sheet as well. Entrants may raise the representation of the tentative answer key by the given date and time. Post the given time no representation will be entertained. Entrants have to pay Rs 50 + Bank service Charge to represent the tentative answer key.
Let’s have a look at how the entrants can download the answer keys:
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key Downloading Process:
- Go to the official website of RRB (http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/).
- Look for CEN-01/2019 (NTPC Posts) notification link.
- You will be asked to log in.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Once you log in you will reach the Answer Key page.
- There will be two tabs Candidate Details & Candidate Response.
- Go to the Candidate response to view the answer key along with your response.
- In order to download the same click on the link (To download your question paper for the Assessment RRB NTPC exam. Click here to generate it.).
- The answer and your response will appear on the screen.
- You have to press the print screen and then save it as a PDF.
As we already know that this is the release of the provisional answer key for RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key we must be thinking what is the difference between the provisional answer key and final answer key? Let’s have a look at the different:
Difference Between Provisional And Final Answer Key:
- A tentative answer key is that, which is not revised by entrants.
- Once the entrant reviews the answer key there could be a chance that they want to challenge the answer key.
- Till the time the answer key is tentative the entrant can raise an objection or challenge it.
- Once the review is raised and it is sent to RRB there will be a final answer key declared by RRB.
- RRB will also review the challenges raised by the entrants.
- Once the final answer key is released there is no way to challenge the answer key further.
Now that we know what is a tentative answer key let’s have a look at how to challenge an answer key:
Challenging RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key:
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of RRB.
- Log in using your credentials.
- You will reach the Answer Key
- Find the Objection tracker and click on it.
- Choose a language.
- Mention the reason for raising the objection.
- If you raise an objection without stating a valid reason it will be rejected.
- To finish raising the objection click on the Submit button.
Entrants must stay tuned to the official website or our latest updates to find out the further notification release of the final answer key.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Marks Calculation:
You can calculate the marks by comparing the answer key with your response sheet. Let’s have a look at how to calculate the marks for RRB NTPC Exam:
- Download your response sheet and Tentative answer key.
- Compare the and answer key with your answer sheet.
- Now count how many correct answers are there and how many are wrong.
- Add up 1 mark for each right answer.
- Deduct 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be no negative marking for leaving questions unanswered.
- Hence the final calculation will be the total right answer multiplied by 1.
- Total wrong answer 0.33 multiplied by the number of wrong answers.
- Now deduct the negative marking total from the total right answers.
- You will get your score.
Before we conclude let just have a look at the Selection Process of RRB NTPC CBT 1:
RRB NTPC Selection Process:
- Attempt and Qualify in CBT 1.
- Attempt and Qualify in CBT 2.
- Attempt and Qualify in Skill Test.
- Qualify in Document Verification.
- Get selected in Medical Examination.
To conclude the entrants are made aware of the release of the tentative answer key. Entrants have limited time to raise objections to the answer keys before the access is revoked. Grab the opportunity and download your response sheet. RRB will soon review all the response sheets and release the final answer key.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key FAQs:
How many answer can we re-represent?
You can re-represent as many answers you want, however; you have to pay a fee for objecting.
Why is there a tentative answer key released?
The tentative answer key is released to allow the entrants to view the answer keys prior and challenge an answer if they think it's not right.
What is the fee for raising an objection?
Entrants need to pay Rs 50+ banking service charge to raise objections.
When is the final answer key going to be published?
The date for the final answer key released has not been declared yet. RRB will review the answers and release the answer keys very soon. Stay tuned to our latest update section or check out RRB's official website for a new notice release.