Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
State Bank of India has released its 2nd waiting list for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) on 23rd August 2021. Candidates waiting for their recruitment in the waiting list can check it on the official website of SBI. The SBI released its first waiting list on 22nd March 2021. The SBI mains of 2020 was conducted on 31st October 2020 and 7th November 2020. The result for the mains examination was released on 24th December 2020.
SBI Clerk 2nd Waitlist 2020
SBI has informed that Candidates should wait for further instructions from SBI Local Head Office of their State. SBI also has notified that the candidate(s) right now are provisionally selected and is subjected to some conditions that are :
- Candidates should qualify for the proficiency test of the local language(s).
- Candidate should fulfill all the eligibility criteria as stated in the 2020 Notification advertisement.
- Candidate should have provided the correct information at the time of registration.
SBI 2020 Notification for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
Click here: See marks of 2nd wait list selected candidates
How to Check SBI Clerk 2020 2nd Waiting List?
- Visit the official website of SBI or click here.
- Click on the careers tab present on the bottom side of the home page.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates, Advertisement no- CRPD/CR/2019-20/20’.
- Now click on the ‘Candidates provisionally selected from Second Wait List’.
- Pdf of 2nd wait list will appear on the screen.
- Check for your roll no. and save it for future reference.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result out: Download IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2021
AFCAT 2 Vacancies 2021: Apply Online for 334 vacancies
SBI Clerk 2020 Waiting List FAQ:
When was the first Wait list of SBI clerk 2020 was released ?
The first wait list of SBI Clerk 2020 was released on 22 march 2021.
SBI Mains 2020 was conducted on which date ?
SBI mains 2020 was conducted on 31st october 2020 and 7th November 2020.
Does the roll no in the waitlist means that candidate has been selected ?
No, until the candidate clears the proficiency test of local language and other eligibility criteria as stated in the notification released by SBI.
Do the wait list candidates can check their marks also ?
Yes, the provisionally selected candidates in the wait list can check their marks scored in SBI mains 2020 on the official website of SBI.
When was the preliminary exam of SBI 2020 was conducted ?
The preliminary exam of SBI 2020 was conducted on 22,29 February and 1st, 8th march 2020.