The SSC CPO SI & ASI CBT was held on the 26th of July 2021. The tentative answer key is available to be accessed between 6th August 2021 from 6 pm till 9th August 2021 at 6 pm only. The entrants can access the answer key and get it printed from the official website of SSC. There will be an official link provided for the entrants to check out the tentative answer keys. If the entrants need to challenge the answer keys they can do that within the given period of time only. Even they can keep a printout of their response sheet as well. Entrants may raise the representation of the tentative answer key by the given date and time. Post the given time no representation will be entertained. Entrants have to pay Rs 100 to represent the tentative answer key.
Let’s have a look at how the entrants can download the answer keys:
SSC CPO SI & ASI Answer Key Downloading Process:
- Go to the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in).
- Check out the answer key option at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Answer key button and you will be redirected to the answer key page.
- Here you will find the option of answer key for SSC SI & ASI.
- Click on the link and the notification will be opened.
- Once the notification ends check out at the bottom of the page there will be a link provided to check the tentative answer keys.
- You have to click on the link and log in using your credentials.
- After logging in there will be instructions to follow and submit.
- Complete the process and you will be redirected to a dashboard from where entrants can download their tentative answer keys and response sheet.
As we already know that this is the release of the temporary answer key for SSC SI& ASI Paper II, we must be thinking what is the difference between the tentative answer key and final answer key? Let’s have a look at the different:
Difference Between Tentative And Final Answer Key:
- A tentative answer key is that, which is not revised by entrants.
- Once the entrant reviews the answer key there could be a chance that they want to challenge the answer key.
- Till the time the answer key is tentative the entrant can raise an objection or challenge it.
- Once the review is raised and it is sent to SSC there will be a final answer key declared by SSC.
- SSC will also review the challenges raised by the entrants.
- Once the final answer key is released there is no way to challenge the answer key further.
Now that we know what is a tentative answer key let’s have a look at how to challenge an answer key:
Challenging SSC CPO SI & ASI Answer Key:
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of SSC.
- Go to the answer key page and follow the link where answer keys can be downloaded.
- Log into SSC along with your credential.
- Once you log in there will be instructions to raise a challenge to follow the instructions.
- Entrants can pay Rs 100 for challenging multiple responses.
- SSC will review and make changes in your answer key if they feel that’s right.
Entrants must stay tuned to the official website or our latest updates to find out the further notification release of the final answer key.
SSC CPO SI & ASI Marks Calculation:
You can calculate the marks by comparing the answer key with your response sheet. Let’s have a look at how to calculate the marks for SSC CPO Exam:
- Download your response sheet and Tentative answer key.
- Compare the and answer key with your answer sheet.
- Now count how many correct answers are there and how many are wrong.
- Add up 1 mark for each right answer.
- Deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be no negative marking for leaving questions unanswered.
- Hence the final calculation will be the total right answer multiplied by 1.
- Total wrong answer 0.25 multiplied by the number of wrong answers.
- Now deduct the negative marking total from the total right answers.
- You will get your score.
Before we conclude let just have a look at the exam pattern of SSC CPO (SI & ASI) Paper II:
SSC CPO SI & ASI Paper-II Exam Pattern:
English Comprehension and Language
To conclude the entrants are made aware of the release of the tentative answer key. Entrants have limited time to challenge the answer keys before the access is revoked. Grab the opportunity and download your response sheet. SSC will soon review all the response sheets and release the final answer key.
SSC CPO SI & ASI Answer Key FAQs:
How many answer can we re-represent?
You can re-represent as many answers you want however, you have to pay a fee for raising an objection.
Why is there a tentative answer key released?
The tentative answer key is released to allow the entrants to view the answer keys prior and challenge an answer if they think it's not right.
What is the fee for raising an objection?
Entrants need to pay Rs 100 to raise objections.
When is the final answer key going to be published?
The date for the final answer key released has not been declared yet. SSC will review the answers and release the answer keys very soon. Stay tuned to our latest update section or check out SSC's official website for a new notice release.