IBPS has declared the dates for IBPS SO Exam and IBPS SO Apply Online. There are approximately 1500 vacancies available in the year 2021. IBPS SO Online Application will be starting from Nov 7th 2021 onwards. There are 6 different categories of job posts available which the entrant can apply for. Entrants must follow read the IBPS SO Eligibility criteria before filling up the online registration form.
The IBPS SO Exam Pattern is designed in a way that in the prelims the entrants are 1st tested in common knowledge and then if they qualify for it they will be appearing for the main exam. The main exam is, however, is aimed to test professional skill based on the post the entrant has applied for. Entrants who are aiming to get through to exam in one go must go through the IBPS SO Syllabus thoroughly.
The registration for IBPS SO exam need to be done carefully to ensure all details are provided correctly and it will not get cancelled. Let’s have a look at the step by step registration process for IBPS SO Apply Online form:
IBPS SO Apply Online 2021 Steps:
Entrants must follow the instructions to complete the registration process correctly. Keep all the documents handy and check the eligibility and fill the form accordingly. Entrants make sure you have supporting documents if you have applied for any reservation or benefits for the exam:
- Log into the Official Website of IBPS.
- Check out the option for CRP- Specialist Officer on the right hand of the page.
- Click on the Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officer IX.
- Check for the form for registration.
- Enter your basic details like name, address, parent’s name and other details.
- Now put the phone number and alternate contact number.
- Entrant must put your own contact number as you will receive an OTP to verify your mobile number.
- You will be asked to put an alternative contact number as well.
- Going further you will have put your email address.
- You should always put a working email that you personally use because you will receive a verification code again in an email.
- After filling in every detail click on submit button.
- Next will be the section to upload your signature and documents.
- Follow the instruction to upload signature and photos correctly.
- Submit and move to the next section.
- If the photo or signature uploaded is not in the correct format the form will show an error.
- Next will the other details that are the educational qualification and other reservations benefits.
- Check the eligibility criteria and apply for benefits accordingly.
- Do not apply for a benefit that you are not applicable for.
- If you cant provide supporting documents you may get through the DV.
- Submit the form and next, you will get a preview page.
- Check if everything is correct and then move forward.
- You will be asked to pay for the exam fees next.
- The exam fee can be paid online.
- Net banking, BHIM, UPI, Mobile wallet, Debit card, IMPS can be used to make payment of exam fees.
- The exam fee is Rs 600 for General/ OBC/EWS/ and other entrants.
- However, the exam fee will be Rs 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD entrants.
The guidelines for doing online registration is now discussed let’s have look at the format to upload signature and photos in the registration form.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2021- Document Uploading Guide:
The registration for IBPS SO Exam 2021 has few layers of instruction to be followed or else you can not go further or maybe if you submit the form in the wrong format your registration may get canceled. Hence it is better to follow the instruction of uploading documents in the registration form:
Photo Uploading Guide:
- Entrant must upload an image that in clicked in last 1 month time period.
- While taking the picture for the registration form, the entrant should not cover their face with hair, clothing or cap.
- Wearing a cap while is the photo is taken is not allowed.
- The entrant’s face must be clearly visible in the image.
- If the entrant wears glasses then make sure they should not have Flash glare or reflection in the lens of the spectacles.
- The image should be taken in a light colour background preferably in white background.
- The image size should be between 20-50KB with a dimension of 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm.
- Image pixels should be 200 X 230 and must be in JEPG format.
- Entrants must check for a RED Eye fault in the image if it is there in the image kindly upload another image without red-eye fault.
- Wearing sun or moon glasses is also not allowed while taking a photo for IBPS SO online application.
Signature Uploading Guide:
- Entrant must signature in a complete white paper.
- The signature should be done with a black pen.
- The signature should not be in block letters.
- Make a copy of your signature and keep it aside.
- Entrant must exactly sign his exam paper as he or she did on the admit card.
- If the signatures don’t match their paper will be rejected.
- The size of the signature must be between 10-20kb with a dimension of 4.5 X 3.5 cm.
- The signature should be 140 X 160 pixel in JEPG format.
Now that we are already aware of the guidelines for uploading signature and photograph let’s find out what are documents we may require to produce in IBPS SO interview round.
IBPS SO Apply Online- Documents Required:
- Govt Photo ID card or Adharcard.
- Cast certificate in case the entrant has a reservation of SC/ ST/ OBC.
- All educational qualification certificate.
- Age proof could be a photo ID, card Birth certificate etc.
- Certificate of disability in case of disabled entrants.
- Age relaxation related certificate.
- No objection certificate for entrants who are already serving under the Govt of India.
- Age relaxation certificate for EX-service men.
- Entrants must bring their computer education certificate according to job profile requirements.
- Entrants must also carry a few passport size photographs preferably the same photograph that they uploaded during the IBPS SO Online Application.
- The pan card should also be carried along with all other documents.
- Last but not least entrants must carry their interview call letter.
The IBPS SO Exam is indeed a great opportunity for entrants seeking lucrative bank jobs hence each small detail has to be noticed while doing the online application. The online application is the 1st main step towards appearing in the exam. Entrants must follow the rules and regulation to ensure the application gets accepted. Thereafter start preparing for the exam. There are a total of 2 round exam that entrants have to crack hence it is advised the entrants should follow an IBPS SO Study Plan and cover all the subjects and score better. Qualified entrants are then placed in various RRBs and enjoy great IBPS SO Salary package and a bunch of other facilities. Do check previous year’s IBPS SO Cut Off to understand the difficulty level of the exam. Study hard for the exam and you will definitely be able to crack it.
IBPS SO Apply Online FAQs
I submitted the IBPS SO Online Application form but got a blank screen. What should I do?
If you receive a blank screen wait for some time if it is not fixed kindly start a new application.
What do I do if the website is down?
There is no other way other than waiting for some time and logging in later to check if the website is up again.
I did put the right email but did not receive any confirmation in my email. What should I do?
Check in your internet speed, check all inboxes including the spam box to make sure if the email went through there. If it's not anywhere check your email maybe that is incorrect.
How can I correct my details if I put the wrong info during the online application?
You can log into the official website and click on edit registration, however, you can not make any change in the basic info.
What do I do if I forget the password?
You can retrieve the password by going to the IBPS RRB website and try to log in and then click on forgot password. You will be asked to put the phone number or registered email. Once you put the same mobile no or email as used in the registration you will get a new window to create a new password.