Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has announced recruitment for the posts of Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL & Technical, etc. The starting date of the online application will be 06 December 2021 and the last date for final submission is 17 December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website. Only candidates who cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
Official notification of ICG recruitment
ICG Educational Qualification:
- General Duty – Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Maths and Physics as subjects in class 12th.
- Commercial Pilot Entry – Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate.
ICG Age Limit:
- General Duty – Born between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001
- Commercial Pilot Entry – Born between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2003
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – Born between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001
ICG Vacancy Details:
The below-mentioned table provides the information of post wise vacancy availability:
How To Apply For ICG Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should follow the instructions given below to apply online for SBI PO 2021:
- Visit the official website of ICG.
- Click on the opportunities tab present on the home page.
- Select the advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (02/2022 Batch)
- Fill in all the required details and personal information.
- Upload all the documents asked.
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
IBPS CRP Clerk Admit Card Released: Download IBPS CRP IX Prelims Admit Card 2021
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application & More
ICG Recruitment 2022 FAQs:
What is the last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment?
The last date to apply for ICG recruitment is 17 December 2021.
What is the age relaxation given to category students ?
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates.
How many vacancies are released for ICG recruitment ?
50 vacancies are released for ICG recruitment.
How can I download the notification of Indian Coast Guard ?
Candidates can download the official notification from the website of ICG.
How will the candidates be selected ?
The selection will be done on the baisis of application submitted by them and the Preliminary exam. The Final Selection will consist of
Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview.