Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has invited applicants for its recruitment for the post of Assistant Officer (Finance) and Medical specialist for NTPC stations. The total vacancies released by NTPC is 47. The application has started from 13 August 2021 and the last date to apply is 02 September 2021. The Application fee is 300/- for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and SC/ST/PH/Female candidates are exempted to pay the fees. Candidates can pay the fees online / offline mode. The procedure for offline payment is given in the notification.
Read here: Official Notification of NTPC (English)
Read here: Official Notification of NTPC (Hindi)
NTPC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Officer ( Finance) – 20
- Medical Specialist (General Medicine) – 16
- Medical Specialist (Pediatrics) – 11
NTPC Educational Qualification
- Assistant Officer (Finance) -Candidates should have qualified CA or ICWA with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience.
- Medical Specialist – Candidates should possess MBBS with MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics recognized by National Medical Commission with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Click here to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2o21
NTPC Upper Age limit
- Assistant Officer (Finance) – 30 years
- Medical Specialist – 37 years
Age relaxation is also provided according to certain category students as per the Government of India guidelines.
NTPC Pay scale and benefits
- Assistant OFficer (Finance) – 30,000 – 1,20,000
- Medical Specialist – E3 – 60,000-1,80,000 , E4 – 70,000-2,00,000
How to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should follow these steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of NTPC .
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab present at the home page.
- Click on the ‘Click here to Apply ’ link.
- Choose the post you are applying for.
- Enter your personal details like Name and qualification and check your eligibility.
- After that upload the documents as per the dimension asked.
- Make the required payment and finally submit the application form.
- Save the application form and take a printout for future use.
Also Read: SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2021: Check SBI SO Age Limit, Educational Qualification
Also Read CGPSC AE Recruitments 2021: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Exam Dates In Details.
NTPC Recruitment FAQ’s:
When is the last date to submit the form for NTPC recruitment ?
The last date to fill the form is 02 September 2021.
Is any experience is required to apply for both the post ?
Yes, a minimum of 1-year experience is required to apply for both the post.
Is there any relaxation in the age given for the SC/ST candidates ?
Yes, relaxation of 5 years in the upper limit of age is given for SC/ST candidates.
Does the NTPC accept the payment of application fees in offline mode ?
Yes, Candidates can pay the application fees both in offline and online mode.
Do female candidates have to pay the application fees belonging to general category ?
No, Female Candidates of all categories are exempted to pay the application fees.