Author : Anjali Srivastava
Please Login After you can add blog in bookmark
State Bank of India (SBI) has released admit card for its recruitment for the Probationary Officer post on its official website on 16 December 2021. Candidates who are selected for the mains exam can download the e-admit card and read the exam day instructions carefully. The application for SBI PO began on 05 October 2021 and the last date to apply was 25 October 2021. The no. of vacancies released for the post was 2056. The preliminary exam was conducted on 20, 21 & 27 November 2021. SBI has released the preliminary result of Probationary Officer posts on 16 December 2021 along with the scorecard.
See the SBI clerk Preliminary result
Candidates can download the admit card by providing roll number or registration number or name and password/ date of birth on the website of SBI. The admit card is made available from 16 December to 02 January 2022
Click here: Download Admit Card for SBI PO Mains
SBI PO Selection Process:
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
Download official notification of SBI PO 2021 recruitment
SBI PO Vacancy Details:
The below-mentioned table provides the information regarding the category wise vacancies available:
How to download the SBI PO Mains admit card?
Candidates are requested to follow the steps to download admit card :
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Click on the link to the latest announcements present on the home page.
- Search the link of Recruitment of PO.
- Click on Download exam call letter.
- Log in through your Registration No. and Date of Birth as provided during the registration.
- Click on the download admit card button.
- The link for downloading the pdf of admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and read carefully the exam day instructions provided.
Documents to be Carried with Admit Card:
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- Passport Size photo – 2
Covid 19 Guidelines for Exam:
- Candidates should wear masks and carry their own sanitizer (50 ml) for proper safety.
- Candidates have to follow proper social distancing rules.
- Candidates can carry their own water bottle ( transparent)
- Candidates should carry a self-declaration form present at the end of admit card.
BOB SO Recruitment 2021: Bank Of Baroda Specialist IT Officers Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process & More
SBI PO Preliminary Result 2021 Declared: Check Steps To Download SBI PO Prelims Result 2021
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 FAQ:
What is the result date of SBI PO?
The result of SBI PO is declared on 16 December 2021.
How can I check my admit card of SBI PO mains exam?
Candidates can check the SBI PO mains admit card on the official website of SBI.
How many vacancies are released for SBI PO post ?
2056 vacancies are released for the SBI PO post.
Do I have to carry hall ticket to my test centre ?
Yes, candidates have to carry the hall ticket to the exam center along with the documents asked.
When was the SBI PO preliminary exam was conducted?
The SBI PO preliminary exam was conducted on 21, 22, and 27 November 2021.